In order to access Clarity Money on your device, it is required to have at least one form of device specific authentication.
Forms of authentication
- Passcode - A passcode is a 4 digit number, which can be different than your device passcode. Learn more.
- Touch ID - If you have a supported device, you can use your fingerprint to unlock Clarity Money. Keep in mind that anyone with his/her fingerprint added to your device settings can open Clarity Money. Learn more.
- Face ID - Much like Touch ID authenticates using a fingerprint, Face ID authenticates using facial recognition. Learn more.
How to adjust settings
- Navigate to Settings > Security
- It is not possible to disable your Passcode
- It is possible to disable Touch ID or Face ID.
When will I be prompted to enter my Passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID?
Anytime you have closed, backgrounded, or signed out of the app.
I don't remember my Passcode, what should I do?
If you do not remember your passcode and cannot use Touch ID, please select "Log Out" from the security screen and re-enter your Clarity Money password.
- Enabling Touch ID or Face ID will grant access to all users with a registered fingerprint on your device to unlock the app.
- Each method of security is per device. If you have multiple devices (iPhone & iPad), setting a Passcode on one will not automatically set the same Passcode on another device.