To see a list of recurring subscriptions, tap on "Let's Take a Look." You will be able to view:
- Subscriptions Clarity Money may be able to help cancel.
- Recurring charges and subscriptions that you may want to cancel yourself, or simply keep an eye on.
To submit a request to have a subscription cancelled, please:
- Select Let's Take A Look.
- Click Cancel next to an available option.
- Enter your personal and account details.
- Click Submit.
Note: To view bills in this view, toggle any transactions to recurring. Here's how.
Next: View the status of your cancellation in the main feed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see one of your recurring charges?
Search through your transactions, and toggle from nonrecurring to recurring and it will appear in this list.
See a recurring charge that can not be cancelled by Clarity Money?
Clarity Money is not able to cancel all types of subscriptions. When possible, Clarity Money will present you with the most up to date contact information we have for each subscription, so that you can get in touch with the merchant directly.
- Read more about Transactions.