Clarity Money can help identify and categorize your recurring expenses. Recurring expenses are those that repeat in a pattern by merchant, amount, and/or transaction date.
Use this feature to help you:
- Track how your recurring expenses change over time.
- Identify price increases or reductions to recurring expenses.
- Review upcoming charges expected this month, so you can plan ahead.
What could I expect to see?
View recurring expenses, such as:
- Subscriptions - Monthly subscriptions services, magazines, music/video streaming services.
- Memberships - Credit cards, shipping clubs, fitness centers, sporting clubs.
- Bills - Rent or mortgage, cable, phone and internet, utilities.
Don't see one of your recurring expenses?
- Search through your transactions, toggle from "nonrecurring" to "recurring," and it will appear in this list. Read more.
- If your transactions are not visible within the app, please ensure you have linked the payment method you use to pay for the particular merchant.
How do you know if the expense is upcoming or paid?
- Upcoming - Based on historical patterns, we'll do our best to estimate what day you should expect your next charge to post to your account.
- Paid - Shortly after the transaction posts for a recurring expense, the "Paid" tag will appear. If the transaction has not posted to your method of payment, or is delayed in updating, the tag may not appear. Always check your financial institution's app, website, or statements for the most up to date information.
Note: Always check your financial institution's app, website, or statements for the most up to date information.
- If you are viewing an eligible bill, you will see the option to "Cancel This Bill."
- iOS only.