Institution not appearing in search results
- Type in the full name of the institution, rather than an abbreviation.
- If your bank has a number in the name, try typing both the letter and number.
- If it does not appear, we may not support your institution at this time.
Invalid username or password
- Ensure you are using the same credentials you use to login to your institution on their website.
- If you are still having issues, please login to your institution directly on their website to ensure it is not locked or needs your attention.
Issues with multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Not all institutions support MFA for third party services like Clarity Money.
- Try updating your form of MFA by logging into your institution directly on their website.
- Not Supported - Picture and one-time codes are never accepted.
- Typically Supported - Code via text/email, and security questions.
- Read more about multi-factor authentication.
Still having issues?
- You may have selected a similar sounding institution or are attempting to connect to a separate account within your same institution (ie. American Express Credit Cards are supported, but American Express Savings Account is not).
- Your institution may have temporary downtime due to scheduled or unscheduled maintenance. Read more.