Unlock your credit score
In order to unlock your credit score, enter a valid:
- Full Name
- Social Security Number (U.S. only)
Next: If Experian is able to verify the above information, you will see your credit score appear within the app.
What you need to know
The educational scores we offer to consumers are not the same scores used by lenders or other commercial users for credit decisions. There are various types of credit scores, and lenders use a different type of credit score to make lending decisions than the credit score being offered.
Your score will update once per month. These updates do not impact your credit.
Please note that while Clarity Money provides a credit monitoring tool to provide information changes to your credit report, we are not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. We do not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history, or credit rating.
If you are unable to unlock your credit score:
- Experian is unable to verify your identity. If you have had any changes to your name, address, or social security number, please contact Experian directly.
- Your account may have been locked temporarily. Please wait up to 7 days and you will have a chance to complete the form again.
- You may have already enrolled in a credit score on another Clarity Money account. If so, please contact us.
- Experian may decide to not provide a score. If you'd like to enquire, please get in touch with Experian directly at experian.com/disputes.
If your score is different than another credit score:
- New scores are updated about once per month. Your scores may be calculated at different intervals.
- Keep in mind that more than one type of credit score exists. Scores (and ranges) may vary.
Please Note: In order to continue receiving updates about your credit score, please log in to your Clarity Money account at least once every 90 days. Not to worry, you can re-enroll by completing the form.
What is a VantageScore 3.0® Credit Score?
VantageScore® is a credit score that was developed by the three national credit reporting companies (CRCs) — Experian, TransUnion and Equifax. Please read more here.
Visit www.experian.com for additional help, or to dispute a credit score.