In order to access Clarity Money on your device, it is required to have at least one form of device specific authentication.
Forms of authentication
- PIN - A PIN is a unique, 4 digit number, which can be different than your device PIN number. Learn more.
- Fingerprint - If you have a supported device, you can use a fingerprint to unlock Clarity Money. Keep in mind that anyone with his/her fingerprint added to your device settings can open Clarity Money. Learn more.
How to adjust settings
- Navigate to Settings > Security.
- It is not possible to disable your PIN.
- It is possible to disable fingerprint.
When will I be prompted to enter my PIN or fingerprint?
Anytime you have closed, backgrounded, or signed out of the app.
I don't remember my PIN, what should I do?
If you do not remember your PIN and cannot use your fingerprint, please select "Log Out" from the security screen and re-enter your Clarity Money password.
- Enabling a fingerprint will grant access to all users with a registered fingerprint on your device to unlock the app.
- Each method of security is per device. If you have multiple devices (phone & tablet), setting a PIN on one will not automatically set the same PIN on another device.